Wednesday, September 4, 2013

Wall Drug Store, South Dakota

Our next adventure was a visit to the famous Wall Drug Store. We checked out several souvenir shops with interesting items to look at or purchase. I enjoyed the 5 cent coffee, and Bob shared the free donut that was served to all veterans.

In the back of the store was an open area. I mounted the giant jack rabbit, but I chose not to show you that picture.

Bob and I befriended this stuffed buffalo. Isn't he cute?

Joe and Bob wanted to sit in on the poker game, but it didn't look too friendly. The guy in the brown suit had a six-shooter aimed at the guy with the ace up his sleeve.

Bob tried on a few hats.

Sissy Cowboy?

This roaring T Rex came to life every 10 minutes. Loud and scarry. I'm glad he was barricaded.

Bob sat next to this "huzzy". I think they was getting a little too cozy.

No comments:

Post a Comment